By sending a message to BAGPAK Polska Sp. z o. o. Kondratowicza 18/183, 03-285 Warsaw, 02-677 (BAGPAK), you consent to the processing of personal data included in the message.
Based on Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is BAGPAK Polska Sp. z o. o. (BAGPAK), Kondratowicza 18/183, 03-285 Warsaw, 02-677, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. You can contact the Data Protection Officer under the following email address: email@example.com
3. Your data will only be processed for the purpose of:
Preparing and responding to the message sent in connection with the consent granted for the processing of personal data (based on Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). Personal data will be stored for a period of 3 months from the moment of closing correspondence or withdrawing consent;
Archival purposes (evidence) in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest pursued by BAGPAK (based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve this goal by BAGPAK.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to entities to which BAGPAK has entrusted personal data to processing on the basis of contracts and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
5. You have the right to request from BAGPAK access to and rectification, or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing. You have the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability;
6. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent in terms of protection of personal data.
8. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, if you do not provide it, it may hinder or prevent the response of BAGPAK to the message you sent.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.